Subsea Modular Injection System
The subsea modular injection system (SMIS) is a hydraulic intervention package that combines a single main injection conduit of open water coiled tubing with flexible jumper that allows high pumping rates to subsea wells and flow lines. The single large diameter coiled tubing conduit design is simple to manage and includes several features to manage riser fatigue allowing for a safer operation.
The system can be used for chemical injection such as scale squeezes, acid stimulation, well kill, flushing applications and hydrate remediation. It can be deployed from a vessel of opportunity at short notice as a rental service for increased efficiency and cost of intervention.
Features and Benefits
- Rigless fluid injection
- Modular interface
- Various subsea choke interfaces available
- Subsea dual barriers remain in place reducing operational risk
- Insert installed using standard choke running tools and procedures
- Working pressure: 10,000 psi
- Water depth: 2,000 m and up
- Injection flow rate: 16 Bbls/min at 10,000Psi
- Technical features: 2 1/2 thru Bore Full System, PBWL, ROV operable
- Interface architecture: choke, tree cap
- Installation/deployment: Mono hull vessel (moonpool or overboard), rig