Operational flexibility with minimal opex
We offer a wide range of vertical dual-bore subsea tree configurations, from conventional shallow-water trees to deepwater monobore riser versions that incorporate nested annulus valves. Our dual-bore trees leverage the system's initial investment to provide operational flexibility with minimal opex.
Features and benefits
- Dedicated production and annulus bores with vertical access
- All valves located vertically within the main valve body above the tubing hanger
- Unique capability of leaving the tubing undisturbed if the tree needs to be removed for workover or repair operations
- All downhole functions provided through the bottom of the tree to the top of the tubing hanger via hydraulic or electrical connections
- Available options for shallow-water and deepwater environments