The OneSubsea distribution system provides you with a fully integrated subsea system to control, communicate with, and optimize your field.
It is made up of six main field-proven components:
- umbilicals—dynamic, static, and infield umbilicals can be supplied with the required project configuration of tubes, hoses, electrical cables, and fiber optics to simplify interfaces and reduce delivery time
- umbilical termination assembly—supporting sizes B and D per the standard outlined by the Umbilical Termination Size Reduction joint industry partnership, with one to four hydraulic stabplates and electrical and fiber-optic termination and distribution
- umbilical termination head—umbilical termination head for direct connections of infield umbilicals to subsea structures
- subsea distribution unit—modular design for up to 12 hydraulic stabplates with the capability to mount communication distribution units (CDUs) or subsea accumulator models as well as electrical distribution units
- CDU—highly reliable communication distribution for fiber-optic and DSL-distributed Ethernet communication, including power switching capabilities
- flying leads—various configurations for hydraulic, steel tube, electrical, and fiber-optic flying leads to match your layout and connection requirements.